Our Prices Beat the Competition
We are proud to be among the leading and at the same time the least expensive incorporation service on the Web. Unlike our competitors, our goal is not to squeeze the maximum amount of fees from our customers. On the contrary, we continually try to improve our operations and achieve maximum efficiency so that we can offer the lowest processing costs and the fastest processing times in the industry.
Some examples of prices offered by our competitors:
Order Processing for Incorporation/Forming an LLC
Our competitor range: depending on a state runs from $69 to over $200!
Our price? Just $49
EIN (Federal Tax ID):
Our competitors range: $70-$150.
Our price? Just $39 for 24 hour processing!
Order Processing for DBA:
Our competitors range: $99-$125.
Our price? Just $59.
Order Processing for Name Amendment:
Our competitors range: $75-$139.
Our price? Just $69.
We Offer the Greatest Flexibility
MyUSAcorporation offers the lowest prices for all our services, but that's not all! Unlike our competitors we do not force you to buy all of these services as a part of an expensive package.
In fact, MyUSAcorporation.com does not offer any packages at all. We believe that our customer should have the ultimate flexibility to select the services they need and to choose not to pay for the services that they don't need. Our web site contains all the information about each individual service to help you make an informed decision and our representatives are always on standby to help you with your questions.
As a result, if you wanted to form an LLC in Delaware and were not interested in any additional services, MyUSAcorporation.com would promptly fulfill your order for only $139 total (including $90 Delaware filing fee and $49 processing fee).
We Don't Have "Sales People"
Our customer service representatives are not "sales people" in a traditional way, which means they do not receive commission on orders booked. Instead they are evaluated monthly on the level of service provided via chat and phone, and receive bonuses based on that level.
That means our customer service representatives:
- never trick you into buying more than you need or want,
- don't push you to make fast decision,
- help you make decision based on what you really need, even if that means filing less,
- strive to make you happy with the answers you receive, without being under stress to "sell",
- are very patient. You can't find any more patient customer service representative than those working for MyUSACorporation.com (their bonus depends on that!)
We never deceive Our Customers
- Including unnecessary services in your order - All of our services are a-la-carte.
- Hiding the final price of your order - Your final price appears on the first step of our order form.
- Concealing processing fees inside state fees - We always show you the actual fees charged by states.
- Imposing premium shipping fees - Domestically, we offer free digital delivery, USPS Priority Mail and Fedex overnight options.