Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW            

Foreign Registration in
North Dakota

Registering Your Company as Foreign Entity in North Dakota

If your company is registered outside of North Dakota it is required to obtain a certificate of authority before transacting business in the state.

This process is called "Foreign Qualification", and it involves filing Certificate of Authority with the North Dakota Secretary of State.

To approve foreign qualification application North Dakota Secretary of State requires certificate of good standing or its equivalent from the home state. The certificate must be current within 90 days. Keep in mind, foreign entity is required to appoint and maintain a registered agent in North Dakota on file at all times in order to be in good standing.

The filing process with North Dakota Secretary of State could take about 30 days. Applicants should also allow additional time for obtaining the certificate of good standing from their home state.

Ready to Order?

Our company provides full service in assisting with foreign registration in North Dakota. We will handle all the steps of foreign qualification in North Dakota from obtaining the necessary documents from the home state, to filing all applications with the North Dakota Secretary of State, and making sure the filing is successful.

Ready to Foreign Qualify Your Company in North Dakota?


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!