Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW            

Foreign Registration in
New Mexico

Registering Your Company as Foreign Entity in New Mexico

If your company is registered outside of New Mexico it is required to obtain a certificate of authority before transacting business in the state.

This process is called "Foreign Qualification", and it involves filing Certificate of Authority with the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission.

To approve foreign qualification application New Mexico Public Regulation Commission requires certificate of good standing or its equivalent from the home state. The certificate must be current within 30 days. Keep in mind, foreign entity is required to appoint and maintain a registered agent in New Mexico on file at all times in order to be in good standing.

The filing process with New Mexico Public Regulation Commission could take about 1 month, with expedited processing available (1 day plus additional time for mailing) for extra fee. Applicants should also allow additional time for obtaining the certificate of good standing from their home state.

Ready to Order?

Our company provides full service in assisting with foreign registration in New Mexico. We will handle all the steps of foreign qualification in New Mexico from obtaining the necessary documents from the home state, to filing all applications with the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission, and making sure the filing is successful.

Ready to Foreign Qualify Your Company in New Mexico?


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!