Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW            

Foreign Registration in

Registering Your Company as Foreign Entity in Minnesota

If your company is registered outside of Minnesota it is required to obtain a certificate of authority before transacting business in the state.

This process is called "Foreign Qualification", and it involves filing Certificate of Authority for a Foreign Limited Liability Company (for LLCs), or Foreign Corporation Registration Certificate of Authority to Transact Business in Minnesota (for Corporations) with the Minnesota Secretary of State.

To approve foreign qualification application Minnesota Secretary of State does not require any documents from the home state. Keep in mind, foreign entity is required to appoint and maintain a registered agent in Minnesota on file at all times in order to be in good standing.

The filing process with Minnesota Secretary of State could take about 1 business day, plus additional time for mailing.

Ready to Order?

Our company provides full service in assisting with foreign registration in Minnesota. We will handle all the steps of foreign qualification in Minnesota from obtaining the necessary documents from the home state, to filing all applications with the Minnesota Secretary of State, and making sure the filing is successful.

Ready to Foreign Qualify Your Company in Minnesota?


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!