Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW            

Company Domestication
in Kansas

Changing Company Domicile to Kansas

The procedure of domesticating your entity in Kansas involves three steps:

  • Step 1: Your entity needs to be qualified as foreign entity in Kansas.
  • Step 2: Your entity is then dissolved in the home state (or "domesticated out", depending on the state).
  • Step 3: The foreign entity is then converted into a Kansas entity by filing Certificate of Domestication with Kansas Secretary of State.

We can help you with the entire domestication process in Kansas from the beginning to the end. To get the process going please start with foreign qualification in Kansas, and then you can proceed with ordering a domestication service.

Ready to Domesticate Your Company in Kansas?


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!