Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW            

Company Domestication
in Connecticut

Changing Company Domicile to Connecticut

Connecticut law has no provisions for entity domestication. If you plan to move your company to Connecticut your can choose between qualifying your existing company as Connecticut Foreign Entity, or dissolving it in the original state of registration and forming a new company in Connecticut.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!