How To Obtain Certified Copies Of Business Documents
A certified copy is a duplicate of an original document that is certified as a true copy by the officer having custody of the original. There are several reasons why you might need certified copies of some documents:
- Keeping the original of your formation documents or any other state-filed document with your company records records is important. If the original(s) are ever lost or misplaced, requesting a certified copy from the state of formation or qualification is advisable.
- Certified copy of your company's formation documents is often needed in order to open a bank account.
- A Secretary of State may request certified copies when an entity intends to foreign qualify (form a Foreign Entity in that state).
Commonly Certified Documents
The most common requests are for certified copies of:
- Articles of Incorporation/Organization
- Certificate of Formation
- Articles of Amendment
- Certificate of Authority (qualification documents)
- Articles of Dissolution
Ready to Order?
We will prepare and file all the necessary forms in order to obtain the certified copies you require, all you need to do is complete our simple order form.
Please feel free to contact our representatives to guide you via chat or telephone
at +1 (877) 330-2677.
Our company offers professional business filing services that ensure your company documents and applicaitons are accurately filed and in compliance.
Ready to Order Certified Copies?
Learn How To Order Certified Copies In Your State:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota