How To Obtain Certified Copies Of Business Documents
A certified copy is a duplicate of an original document that is certified as a true copy by the officer having custody of the original. There are several reasons why you might need certified copies of some documents:
- Keeping the original of your formation documents or any other state-filed document with your company records records is important. If the original(s) are ever lost or misplaced, requesting a certified copy from the state of formation or qualification is advisable.
- Certified copy of your company’s formation documents is often needed in order to open a bank account.
- A Secretary of State may request certified copies when an entity intends to foreign qualify (form a Foreign Entity in that state).
Commonly Certified Documents
The most common requests are for certified copies of:
- Articles of Incorporation/Organization
- Certificate of Formation
- Articles of Amendment
- Certificate of Authority (qualification documents)
- Articles of Dissolution
Ready to Order?
Ready to Order?
We will prepare and file your LLC application in a professional manner, all you need to do is complete our simple order form.
Our company offers professional business filing services that ensure your company documents and applications are accurately filed and in compliance.
Ready to Order Certified Copies?
BUILD your Online Presence for Success!
Starting a new business? Let us use our decades of proven digital marketing expertise to help you create a successful online presence, a custom quality website, with online marketing you can trust.
We provide effective and proven, PPC, SEO, Email and Social Media advertising. No hidden fees, plus ongoing access to the team so you’re never in the dark.
Our team is here to help!
Allow me to introduce you to “Strategic Advisor Board”. SAB is an unprecedented collaboration of 10 experienced CEO’s and business strategists who are actively growing their own successful companies, but who come together to look at your business from every angle. With over two centuries of successful business experience the talent that SAB advisors bring to the table is second to none!
Get the simple, powerful payroll you deserve.
Our firm recommends ADP because our clients get access to simple payroll and HR solutions that fit their business needs, backed by 24/7 expert support.
If interested, please click on the logo above and get in contact with the leading company in payroll processing.
Get a Host that you can trust.
We recommend our clients to InMotion Hosting because they are an award-winning, reliable, and experienced Web Hosting Service provider.
Click on the logo above to receive access to discounts (up to 50%) for hosting services such as Business Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Servers, Reseller Hosting, and WordPress Hosting.