Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Wyoming coporation for Canadian company online sales to U.S. customers

Asked by: Jan H. - 12 January, 2012 Hello,
I read the advice to the Canadian doing business in the U.S. You suggested incorporation in the U.S. and have zero profits. All income would be Canadian.

Please tell me, is this easily managed by an ordinary business owner? Or, are there difficulties that are best managed by a professional firm?

I own a Canadian company for my [small] online retail sales.
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 13 January, 2012 Dear Jan,

It is generally a good idea to have a professional CPA firm help you with your bookkeeping, tax returns and tax planning. Try to find one that specialize in international taxation to see if there are additional strategies to minimize your tax liability both in the US and Canada.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!