New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Working from Europe for US company as not resident

Asked by: Rony  — 22 July, 2011

Hi there

I would like to know if I need to fill out a special form as a non US Citizen like W9, W8 or 1099 if I am registered in Europe and doing my freelance business (graphic design) via Internet from Europe for a US company? How does it work?

Answered by: admin  — 22 July, 2011


The form you need to fill out and submit to the US companies you do freelance work for is W-8BEN.

You can find the form here:, and instructions here:

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0