Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Work Visa

Asked by: Claudia - 9 October, 2012 Hello,
I'm a foreign (Mexican) can I regist a business in California USA and then sponsorship my own stay in USA? Or how does it works?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 12 October, 2012 Dear Claudia,

Since this is an immigration question I would have to advise you to seek help of a licensed immigration attorney. In general, I heard there are ways to obtain specific visas as an investor or an entrepreneur when you open a company in the US and invest specific amount of money, however, I would not be able to give you specific details on that.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!