Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Which state to form the company in for out of US business

Asked by: Danny G. - 13 April, 2012 I live in NY and intend to conduct all my business out of US. My customers feel more comfortable dealing with an American company - where should I incorporate?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 14 April, 2012 Dear Danny,

If you have no assets, employees, have no office/warehouse, no conduct no actual business activities in any of the US states, then I would recommend you to form your company in one of the incorporation friendly states such as Wyoming or Delaware.

Keep in mind that if you will eventually grow into having an office, employees, or other New York related business expenses you might have to register this company as a foreign entity in New York.

To learn more about where to form your company you are welcome to read my article about choosing where to incorporate.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours! Official PayPal Seal SecurityMetrics for PCI Compliance, QSA, IDS, Penetration Testing, Forensics, and Vulnerability Assessment