What type of entity for entertainment business?

Asked by: Bo  — 16 June, 2012

I’m thinking of starting a entertainment business, should I consider an LLC or a C-corp or a S-corp?

Answered by: admin  — 16 June, 2012

Dear Bo,

To answer this questions I would need to know more about the nature of your business, the state where you plan to be based at, and your future plans. In general, for most types of businesses and in most states an LLC would work just fine, but again, to give a better advise it would be necessary to know the answer to the three above-mentioned questions.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0