New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


What type of company to register for Non Resident Alien with US customers?

Asked by: Cristian  — 22 January, 2013


I am a non-US resident/citizen.
I will be running a LLC with me as the sole owner.
I will be running the business from ouside the US.
The revenue will be both from US (MA mainly) and non-US.

What type of company is recommended for me to optimize taxation level as well?

Answered by: admin  — 22 January, 2013


It is not a problem to be the sole-owner of a U.S. company as a non-resident. You may apply directly online, and are not required to provide a U.S. address, social security number, or any financial or identification documents.

We have a research article dedicated to international entrepreneurs looking to open a U.S. company titled ‘U.S. Companies for Foreigners‘. This will guide you through the online application process, as well as compare side-by-side the different entity types you could register and recommended states.

Additionally, we offer a free tax-webinar specifically for international residents owning a U.S. company, which addresses many of the common tax questions.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0