New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


What to do to sell my product in USA?

Asked by: Maria  — 14 October, 2012

I am from Costa Rica and I want to sell my products in USA. I have US friends that they own an LLC Company, but I do not know if I should use their company, or to legalize in USA mine and my friends being my sales representatives. In this last scenario, how to do it?

Answered by: admin  — 14 October, 2012

Dear Maria,

Since it’s your business I would recommend you to open your own company. You could hire a US friend to be your company manager/representative, for example for the purpose of opening a bank account.

It would be really up to you how to arrange the business relationship with your friends, however you can add them as partners, officers or managers of your company, either solution has its advantages and disadvantages.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0