What state to file LLC for real estate

Asked by: J  — 7 January, 2013

Is it better to form an LLC for real estate (rental properties) in DE or PA? All real estate rental properties will be in PA.

Answered by: admin  — 7 January, 2013


When a company owns property, such as Real Estate, the company must be registered in the state where that property is located, and in your case you would need to have your LLC registered in Pennsylvania.

With multiple properties, it’s usually recommended to place each property in it’s own LLC.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0