Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

What licences are required?

Asked by: Patrick - 4 March, 2013 HI,

What licences are required in order to open a remote tech support company?

Answered by: Ray Albert - 8 March, 2013 Patrick,

There is no specific license required for a general tech support company. Typically, you would just need to have the company registered with the state you are conducting business in, and obtain a federal tax id (EIN).

Depending on your residency, and if this would be a web-only business, you may want to consider registering in business-friendly states such as Wyoming or Delaware, as these are very common states for your type of business.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!