Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW            

What is required for a Canadian Corp to file for US income

Asked by: Trevor - 8 August, 2012
Canadian Corporations applying for tx id
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 11 August, 2012

Canadian corporation can file taxes in the US on the profit generated in the US by obtaining an EIN.

See this answer for move information: Can a Canadian company get a US EIN.


Connect With Us

We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!

Official PayPal Seal SecurityMetrics for PCI Compliance, QSA, IDS, Penetration Testing, Forensics, and Vulnerability Assessment