New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


What do i need to do to work and sell in South Carolina?

Asked by: Liz  — 3 June, 2013

I am a traveling food vendor with my business located in North Carolina, yet want to travel and sell in South Carolina. How do I pay sales tax in South Carolina without an address in the state?

Answered by: admin  — 3 June, 2013


To be able to sell in SC you need to obtain a South Carolina sales permit, and you don’t need a physical address in SC for that. Also, there is no need to register the company as Foreign Entity, sales permit is enough.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0