Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Want to start a LLC

Asked by: Guita - 16 November, 2012 I am an Indian with b2 visa, can I become a partner with a US citizen to start a LLC? 

Answered by: Ray Albert - 17 November, 2012 Guita,

You certainly could be a partner of a U.S. company, or you could even be the only owner of a U.S. company without being a citizen or resident of the United States. Owners of U.S. businesses are not required to have a visa, U.S. address or social security number.

We have a research article titled 'U.S. Companies for Foreigners', which will give further details on the process to register a U.S. company. Keep in mind though, owning a business is not the same as managing it or working for it. You should consult an immigration specialist to see what restrictions your visa has before making important decisions.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!