USA Corporation, Canadian and US Citizen

Asked by: jason  — 8 October, 2012

I am Canadian and my parter is US citizen, can we form a corporation in USA?

Answered by: admin  — 8 October, 2012

Dear Jason,

You can certainly open a US company, with or without a US citizen (although there might be several benefits in partnering with US person). The only type of entity requiring all shareholders to be US persons is S-Corporation, but you can open LLC or C-Corporation with no problem.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0