Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

USA company selling to developing countries

Asked by: Jean Laurent PhD - 22 January, 2012 As a foreign scientist I want to initiate a LLC in USA but only to sell OUTSIDE USA (technology products and services). What would be the best steps?
Thanks a lot
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 23 January, 2012 Dr. Laurent,

There are many possible solutions to the business situation you described, and the one you are looking for would depend on various factors, such as:

- what type of products and services will your business sell?
- is your business going to purchase products in the USA, or is it going to develop those products?
- if the products are developed - what country/state are they going to be developed in?
- is your business going to have any physical presence in the US, such as offices, employees, manufacturing facilities, etc.?

In other words, before any meaningful solution is advised it is important to understand your entire business plan.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!