Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

UK LTD Company to do sales and service business in USA

Asked by: Rue - 18 June, 2012 I am working for a UK business in Illinois through a 3rd party. They want to be rid of the third party and extend their business here in the USA. What is needed for the state of IL?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 21 June, 2012 Rue,

The business may be registered as an LLC or a Corporation by domestic or international individuals or groups, and do not have to submit any documents of identification to do so.

Forming a business in Illinois requires an application and fees to the state offices, followed by obtaining an EIN. It's very likely the business will need a state sales permit as well, however without knowing the exact nature of the business, it's hard to say which one exactly you may need.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!