U.S. citizen in France married to French national wanting to startup Deleware-based LLC

Asked by: Brenda G.  — 7 August, 2012

I am a U.S. citizen married to a French national living in France. I want to start a Delaware-based LLC (ebooks, travel services to Americans) and am wondering how to get started? As a legal resident in France would I also have to pay taxes/report income to the French govt? I want to pay into the U.S. system (and U.S. social security system to receive benefits one day). Do you have experts and/or certified accountants for this sort of international situation? Also, what is the ???30-days per year in the U.S.??? exemption law? Thank you!

Answered by: admin  — 7 August, 2012

Dear Brenda,

The best thing I can recommend you at this point is to consult an accountant specializing in international taxation. We work with a CPA firm that provides free tax webinar and consultation for Non-U.S. entrepreneurs, which I think is a good place to start.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0