Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Type of company for truck load broker

Asked by: Pelalo - 11 December, 2012 Hello, I am not citizen of USA and I would like to start business as a broker of truck loads, can you recomend me type of company is best for me?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 12 December, 2012 Roman,

As an international resident, you would be able to register an LLC or a C-Corporation. As both entity types, and states, are different, we have a research article titled 'U.S. Companies for Foreigners' which offers resources and helpful guides to the online applications, along with a side-by-side comparison of the different entity types, as well as the top recommended states to register your business in.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!