New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Tobacco License

Asked by: Diyaz  — 9 July, 2013

I do not have a set business yet, I am planning on to start a hookah lounge. Is it a way I can obtain a tobacco license before I have an actual business license and brick and mortar place?

Answered by: admin  — 9 July, 2013


Retail tobacco license is usually granted for a specific address, and to a specific business entity. So you first need to have your company registered, and secure the address where you will open the hookah lounge (basically sign a lease).

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0