New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Tobacco license to sell in different clubs

Asked by: Jorge Luis  — 27 November, 2012

How many tobacco licenses I need if I want to sell tobacco at different night clubs? Or what am I supposed to do?

Answered by: admin  — 27 November, 2012

Dear Jorge,

Depending on your locality (state, county, town), and type of products you are selling (cigarettes, hookah tobacco, etc) you might be required to obtain specific tobacco licenses. To know exactly which licenses you might need I would invite you to try our license research service.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0