Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Tax ID numbers

Asked by: PATRICIA CAGGESO - 4 November, 2012
What are the federal and state ID numbers?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 10 November, 2012 Patricia,

The federal tax id (EIN) is the tax id of the business for IRS records. This number is required for any active business, and is essentially the equivalent of "social security number" of the business entity.

state sales/use tax id (reseller's permit) is required for companies whom sell tangible goods, or apply for specialty licensing, such as alcohol or tobacco licenses.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!