New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


SSN number

Asked by: Scott  — 9 August, 2012

How to get a social security number as a foreigner that owns a home in Florida but works in the Bahamas

Answered by: admin  — 9 August, 2012

Dear Scott,

To obtain Social Security Number you need to have an appropriate immigration status in the US. For details I would recommend you to consult an immigration attorney.

If you have a business that produces profit in the US you can obtain an EIN for that business (Federal Tax ID), and if you file tax return as an individual you can obtain an ITIN (an individual tax ID) when you file it.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0