New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Restaurant and shisha bar

Asked by: saif  — 10 June, 2013

Can I open restaurant and shisha (hookah) bar business in LA or Irvine?
And I am from Dubai

Answered by: admin  — 10 June, 2013


You can certainly open such establishment, provided you form a company in California and obtain all necessary food establishment and retail tobacco licensing.

By the way, one of our clients is a hookah tobacco manufacturer from Anaheim, CA, I recommend you to check them out as your potential supplier: Cloud 9 Tobacco.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0