Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Reseller permit for handyman business

Asked by: john - 29 December, 2012 If I have a handy man company and don't charge sale tax, do I have to list and have a sales tax permit?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 2 January, 2013 John,

When you are providing a service, you are not required to charge your customers sales tax, so you would have no requirement to have a state sales/use tax id (reseller's permit), unless you were planning on selling physical products as well as your services.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!