Required documents to register LLC
1. What are the documents required to register LLC?
2. What are the taxation procedures and tax rates in the state of TEXAS?
3. What are the required documents to open a bank account in the name of LLC?
1. You would not be required to submit any financial or identification documents to Texas state while applying for the business. They only require the basic information, such as the owners' name(s) and home address(es), along with the appropriate application forms and state processing fees, which you can see on our application to register Texas LLC.
2. An LLC is a pass-through entity, which means the income is passed through to the owners' personal income. We offer a free tax-webinar which addresses these common taxation questions.
3. Banks typically require the Articles of Organization (state-issued document showing company registration), the federal tax id (EIN) and personal identification and proof of address of the applying business owner/representative.