Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Reopen a NV corp while living in Europe

Asked by: nelle - 30 August, 2011 I would like to reopen my e-corporation in NV /E-BUSINESS. But I live in Europe now. What is the best way to go for the bank account, the EIN est.
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 6 September, 2011 Dear Nelle,

From your question I wasn't able to understand if your company was dissolved or not. Assuming it was, I would say you need to start all over again.

You would need to register a new company (doesn't have to in Nevada, consider other states such as Wyoming or Delaware), obtain a new EIN, and open a new bank account. The last one is the most problematic since nowadays you would need to travel to the US at least once to open a bank account. 


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!