New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Registered Agent Billing

Asked by: deborah  — 16 May, 2011

How are renewals done? I previously had an agent that would only take checks and work through the mail. I want to insure that billing can be done electronically and payments can be done electronically?


Answered by: admin  — 16 May, 2011


Typically a registered agent would send you the bill and you will be able to pay with a credit card. It all depends on who your Registered Agent is.

We use the services of InCorp Services, Inc. and as far as I know they bill the clients directly (via email notification), and link you to the online payment form.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0