Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Register US branch for our Canadian Corporation.

Asked by: Abraham George - 14 May, 2012 How can I start a branch in US for our Canadian IT servicing company? My partners are non US residents and I am green card holder in USA. Now we undertake IT jobs from Canada and outsource it to our Indian branch. We would like to register the company in USA so we can obtain IT projects from USA. How we can do it without double taxation? Thank you so much in advance.
Answered by: Ray Albert - 18 May, 2012 Abraham,

You would have no problem forming a business in the United States with the foreign and domestic partners. In your case, Wyoming or Delaware would be great candidate states to register your business in.

As we come across this very question quite often, I'd like to invite you to read an article written by one of my colleagues, which addresses the same question about Registering a US Branch for your Canadian Company.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!