Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Register an existing corporation in Colorado

Asked by: Richard R. RePass - 21 February, 2013 I am the chief officer of a Delaware corporation formerly registered to do business in Florida. The business (and my family) have just moved to Colorado. What is the cheapest, most efficient way to register the company to do business in Colorado?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 24 February, 2013 Richard,

You can file your Delaware corporation as a foreign entity in Colorado, which will allow your business to use the same EIN and retain the date of formation, having your company active in both Delaware and Colorado states.

Since Colorado does not allow change of company domicile, you could also close the Delaware company (see dissolve the corporation in Delaware) and form a new entity in Colorado, which would cost more initially than filing a foreign entity.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!