Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Register a company

Asked by: As a foreigner who exchan - 9 March, 2011 As a foreigner who exchange study in US, can I register a company in US? What kind of company can I register? This moment I don't have business plan for the company, but I want to register one if an opportunity coming.
Answered by: Lloyd Johnson - 23 March, 2011 Dear Visitor,

The only type of company you are restricted from opening is an S-corporation. But you can feel free to open an LLC or a Corporation in the United States.

However, since you are not ready to engage in business, our advice would be to wait and register the company when you need one. There are some administrative expenses that are incurred every year by the American companies, such as annual report fees, registered agent fees, tax preparation fees. If you do not need the company, why pay these fees? And when you need one, the registration process is rather simple and can be done quickly.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!