Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Registation of LLC

Asked by: Sean - 16 July, 2012 Can a bankrupt Canadian startup a Nevada LLC.?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 17 July, 2012 Sean,

When registering a company in the United States, you are not required to submit any personal identification documents or financial records.

Keep in mind, if you have a social security number, you will need to provide this to obtain the company's EIN. If you don't have a social security number that would be no problem as we can obtain an EIN on your company's behalf.

That being said, either way it should not be a problem for you to register an LLC in Nevada as a Canadian resident, regardless of your past financial history.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!