Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Redomestication of LLC from IL to FL

Asked by: JC - 8 March, 2012 I have an LLC in IL, but I wanted to redomesticate it to FL, who can help me do the filing? Or what do I need to do?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 10 March, 2012 JC,

It is in fact possible to change the company domicile from Illinois to Florida. The process involves filing Articles of Domestication in Florida and dissolving the entity in Illinois.

Let us know if you want to go ahead with that filing and we will provide you with a quote.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!