New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Property Management

Asked by: Ari  — 31 January, 2013

I have a Property Management Company in Nevada, am I able to manage properties in other states? Or do I need to be licensed there as well? What about managing in Arizona?

Answered by: admin  — 31 January, 2013


For your type of business, if you plan on expanding your operations to other states you would need to register your company as a foreign entity in each state where you will have property management contracts.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0