New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Pennsylvania Hookah License

Asked by: Ankit  — 26 July, 2012

Do you require any form of license in the state of Pennsylvania to serve Hookah tobacco?

Answered by: admin  — 26 July, 2012


There are no licensing requirements for businesses serving Hookah tobacco in Pennsylvania other than the regular business registration and registration to collect sales tax.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0