Operating LLC in USA while living in Europe
1. Exactly how I will be paying US taxes? I mean, how does it work in reality, who will I be paying taxes to and will the tax forms be sent to my address in Sweden?
2. If I'm selling digital info-products on the Internet, such as ebooks, videos, web graphics etc, what kind of book keeping must I have? Do I have to send some kind of annual book keeping report to someone in US? What's required regarding bookkeeping for LLC if I live in Sweden?
3. Must I have business-only bank account in US for my LLC? If yes, how can I get one? What are the negatives if I don't have it?
4. Must I have EIN number in US? If yes, how to get one? What are the negatives if I don't have it?
I broke down your questions and answered them to the best of my ability:
1. Most taxes owed/paid by your company will be collected by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Technically, all the forms are downloadable and can be accessed on www.irs.gov website. Most business owners in the US use the help of a professional accountant to prepare and file their taxes.
2. To be honest with you, I am not a professional accountant, so I would suggest looking for an accountant or CPA here in the United States. You can find one just about anywhere by searching on google. They would be able to assist with your book-keeping questions and needs.
3. It is generally a good idea for your business to have a bank account. One of the reasons it's important to have a separate bank account for your LLC is to separate personal funds from business funds (this is one of the conditions to maintain limited liability).
4. Any and all functioning businesses in the U.S. are required to have an federal tax ID. If you have SSN you could use it to file taxes for a single-member LLC with no employees, however all other cases require you to obtain EIN as the business tax ID.
I hope you were able to find this answer helpful.