Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Open a branch in US

Asked by: Marina - 19 April, 2012 Hi:) I am from Bulgaria, member of EU. I have LTD register company in Bulgaria. I would like to ask you what is the process to open an LLC branch in the US. What type of visa do I need?
Thank you very much,
Answered by: Ray Albert - 19 April, 2012 Marina,

To register an LLC in the U.S., you would not require a visa or any other forms of documentation unless you planned to physically come to the States. The process typically involves paperwork and fees to various local, state and federal offices, obtaining a federal tax id (EIN) and then, depending on the type of business and the state it is registered in, the business would apply for any specialty licensing or permits if needed.

This entire process is something we could help with, however, while we are professional incorporators, we are not professional attorneys. That being said, I would suggest consulting with an immigration attorney who specializes in visas to further understand the types, requirements and procedures that would be involved with the visa process.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!