Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

NY to Delawar Domicile change and maintain age.

Asked by: Lindsay - 8 March, 2013 If I have created a shelf company in New York State (a year ago). Can I change the domicile to Delaware and still keep the original filing date?
Answered by: Zara Reinoso - 11 March, 2013 Lindsay,

You can definitely convert your New York corporation to a Delaware corporation by filing for domestication. Once the filing is complete, it will reflect both the original filing date in New York as well as the fiiling date in Delaware.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!