Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Nonprofit foreign corp?

Asked by: Alessandro - 8 July, 2012 We have a nonprofit corp registered in WA since 2006. Now we want to open a volunteer recruitment office in Hawaii. Do I form a foreign corp in Hawaii? If so, what do I have to do to keep legal in WA?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 8 July, 2012 Dear Alessandro,

If you plan to expand your non-profit organization into Hawaii you would need to register it in that state as a foreign entity. There is nothing in particular that you need to do in WA, since your corporation is already registered in that state.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!