Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Name change

Asked by: change corporate name - 12 December, 2012 How can I change corporate name?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 13 December, 2012 David,

You can change the name of your corporation anytime by filing a Certificate of Amendment with the state your business is registered in.

Keep in mind, when changing information such as a company name or address, the information must also be amended on the EIN account with the IRS. We offer this as an optional service on our amendment applications.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!