Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Moving my compamy

Asked by: naomi - 2 June, 2013 I have inc company registration at New York. I am moving to Florida and all my activities will be at Florida. Can I keep my tax id and do everything in Florida, or I have to keep New York forever? I don't want to open new company for tax reasons.
thank you
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 2 June, 2013 Naomi,

You can change your company domicile from New York to Florida. The process is a bit complex, but doable.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!