Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Move NV Corp to WY

Asked by: Dee - 10 January, 2013 If I have a NV Corp that I would to transfer to WY, does it have to be active? I did not pay the renewal in September.
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 10 January, 2013 Dee,

The process is called "change of corporate domicile", and yes, you are required to supply Wyoming Secretary of State with Certificate of Good Standing from Nevada Secretary of State, which you can only get for active corporations.

In addition to that, as part of the process you would need to dissolve the Nevada entity, and you would only be able to do so if your corporation is active and current on all payments.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!