New Federal Requirement: Starting January 1, 2024, most business entities in the US will need to report Beneficial Ownership Information.


Misplaced LLC Certificate

Asked by: larry  — 23 March, 2012

I have an LLC for my business but I misplaced my certificate. How do I go about getting it replaced? South Carolina

Answered by: admin  — 23 March, 2012


To get a replacement copy of your LLC certificate, you would need to order certified copies of Articles of Organization from the Secretary of State of South Carolina. The state takes about 4 business days to process the request and send the documents out in the mail.

Ask Incorporation Question
Please enter your full name
Please enter your email address
Please select your phone number
Please select
Please enter text message
Begin Web-Stat code v 6.0