Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

LLC in NY wishing to do business also in Fl

Asked by: Noreen - 12 July, 2012 I am registered as an LLC in NY state. I buy and sell collectibles/Antiques. I sell through EBay.. and have new start up website. I am going to be located in Florida part of the year and would like to also conduct business in the same manner from Florida. I might also like to set up at flea markets, etc. What might I have to do to be legal in that state?
Answered by: Ray Albert - 12 July, 2012 Noreen,

To have your New York LLC registered in Florida, you would need to file a Foreign Entity Qualification with Florida state.

While you will not need a new EIN number, you will need to apply for a Florida state sales/use tax permit to conduct sales in the state.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!