Call Us Now: +1 (877) 330-2677 Live Chat: ONLINE NOW   

Living in State other than state incorporated in.

Asked by: Vicky K Stutts - 31 October, 2013 I incorporated my S-Corp in PA. However, I now live in Maryland, but still work in PA - which is where all my income is generated. Does my corporation need to file anything in Maryland as no income is generated there?
Answered by: Robert Kowalski - 1 November, 2013 Vicky,

The answer to this question would greatly depend on the details of how your business is managed and operated. If you have an office or physical location in PA then your place of residence matters only in regards to your personal taxation. If you run your business from home, you might have to register it in Maryland as foreign entity.

I would recommend you to consult a tax expert and/or a legal advisor to analyze your specific situation.


We Want To Connect With You!

Social Media is increasingly the preferred method for businesses to connect with their clients, peers and customers. We are dedicated to share information and useful tools to help you grow your business.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and let's begin the exchange to Help Grow America One Business at a Time - starting with yours!